Corporate Social Responsibility
Corporate Social Responsibility is the commitment of PT. Askrindo to behave ethically and contribute to sustainable economic development, while improving the quality of life of employees and their families, the local community and society at large. It is also an implementation of the concept of good corporate governance (Good Coporate Governance). Required good corporate governance (GCG) in order to conduct business people have leads that can be referenced by regulating the relations throughout the interests of stakeholders (stakeholders) that can be filled in proportion, to prevent significant errors in the corporate strategy and ensures mistakes occurs can be corrected immediately.
Target Corporate Social Responsibility
1. Target :
- Children who are less capable
- Orphans and Dhuafa
- Victims of natural disasters
- The physical building
- Community Development
2. Works Program :
- Awarding scholarships to sons / daughters Employees Employees Association for school pupils within the company including the company's work in the region and rural areas.
- Granting compensation and groceries to the poor, needy and neglected children.
- Giving fast food, clothing, and medicines and other material needs for disaster victims.
- Giving clothes, learning tools and other material required disaster victims (tile, cement, etc.).
- Feeding in the month of Ramadan in the form: Ta'jil for iftar, the meal program and Sahur on Mudik together with.
3. Purpose :
- As corporate social responsibility to the environment and surrounding communities, including employees.
- Enhance the reputation of the company and the creation of a good image in the eyes of stakeholders.
- For school-age children can improve the quality of education and reduce child - school dropouts.
- Helping alleviate the suffering of the poor / marginalized while reducing poverty and crime.
- Helping ease the burden of victims of natural disasters.
- Doing bina environment, for environmental rehabilitation.