Customs Bond Banner
Customs Bond Product Info
Providing insurance to the Directorate General of Customs and Excise for the risk of default by the exporter/importer upon the customs facility, hold/release of imported goods and other State excises.
Export and Import Companies
Benefits of Customs Bond
Helping the improvement of economic cycle upon incoming/outgoing goods from/to Indonesian’s customs territory
Obtaining insurance that the exporter/importer will re-export products of which the raw materials have been facilitated by the customs
Exporter / Importer obligation
Exporter/importer is able to finish its obligation as required by the Directorate General of Customs and Excise
Customs Bond Feature
Types of Customs Bond
- Temporary Import (OB 23)
- The hold of incoming goods payment (vooruitslag)
- Enterport production for export purpose and bonded zone. (EPTE/KABER)
- Reimport (BC 1.2)
- Correction of Imported Goods Notice (NOTUL / SPKPBM)
- Customs clearance service company
- Import Facilities for Export (KITE/Ex-Bintex)
- Excise Band
Bond term is in compliance with Finance Minister decisions
Damage compensation is calculated based on the bond’s value
List of Business Products
Choose Askrindo Insurance Products According to Your Business Needs
Multifunctional Loan Insurance
- Providing loan coverage for individual/micro entrepreneur/small entrepreneur/retail to get loan from bank/non-bank financial institution/non-financial institution, which do not meet bank’s technical requirements (non-bankable) yet feasible for loan.
Trade Loan Insurance
- Providing coverage for factories/distributors due to the buyer’s default of trade loans in accordance with the trade contract between factory/distributor and the buyer due to bankruptcy or default
- Providing insurance to the Obligee for default that is caused by the Contractor’s (Principal) incompliance upon a project (construction/non-construction) for a term that had been specified in the contract.
Bank Counter Guarantee
- Providing insurance in form of counter guarantee upon guarantee bank facility that is issued by the Bank for Principal when Principal suffers from default in the project’s execution.
- Providing insurance to the Directorate General of Customs and Excise for the risk of default by the exporter/importer upon the customs facility, hold/release of imported goods and other State excises.