Banner People's Business Credit Bond
Product Info KUR
People's Business Credit Bond
Providing People’s Business Credit (KUR) Bond for working capital funding and/or
investment granted by People’s Business Credit-Distributing Financial Institutions to productive
and feasible debtors who do not have additional collateral as stipulated in the Bank’s regulation
(non-bankable). People’s Business Credit is a government program that is set out in the Law
No.20 of 2008 on Micro, Small, and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs).
User (The Insured)
Banks appointed by the Goverment
Benefits of People's Business Credit Bond
Providing payment assurance for the Financial Institutions that have been appointed by the
Government as the Distributor of People’s Business Credit if the debtor is default
Expanding the Debtor’s access to funding sources
Reducing the risks that the People’s Business Credit-Distributing Financial Institutions face
upon the credit granted to the debtors
Productive businesses development
Assisting the productive business development of the MSMEs
The distributed People's Business Credit Bond divided into 4 types:
- Micro People’s Business Credit
- Small People’s Business Credit
- Migrant Worker Placement People’s Business Credit
- Special People’s Business Credit
The guaranteed sectors are
- Agricultural sector
- Marine and fishery sector
- Manufacturing industry sector
- Trading sector
- Services sector
- Construction sector
The compensation amounts to the debit balance, with maximum value up to the credit limit
List of Business Products
Choose Askrindo Insurance Products According to Your Business Needs
Multifunctional Loan Insurance
- Providing loan coverage for individual/micro entrepreneur/small entrepreneur/retail to get loan from bank/non-bank financial institution/non-financial institution, which do not meet bank’s technical requirements (non-bankable) yet feasible for loan.
Trade Loan Insurance
- Providing coverage for factories/distributors due to the buyer’s default of trade loans in accordance with the trade contract between factory/distributor and the buyer due to bankruptcy or default
- Providing insurance to the Obligee for default that is caused by the Contractor’s (Principal) incompliance upon a project (construction/non-construction) for a term that had been specified in the contract.
Bank Counter Guarantee
- Providing insurance in form of counter guarantee upon guarantee bank facility that is issued by the Bank for Principal when Principal suffers from default in the project’s execution.
- Providing insurance to the Directorate General of Customs and Excise for the risk of default by the exporter/importer upon the customs facility, hold/release of imported goods and other State excises.